Bring your agile team together to learn best practices in managing change in an agile environment! This course is facilitated by Alec Sawitsky, an experienced change and agile practitioner, and provides an overview of the principles for managing change in agile environments. This engaging session offers a forum to discuss challenges, proven strategies, and tactics when driving change in fast-paced environments.
Managing Change in an Agile World 2.5 Hour Online Training Event
Wednesday February 24, 9:00 am – 11:30 am EST
$299 per person
$249 per person – ACMP Member Pricing
Register at Change Guides LLC - Change Management Events and Certification
- Part 1: Principles for Managing Change in Agile Environments
- Part 2: Practices for Managing Change in Agile Environments
- To understand basic concepts related to agile, change management, and how they work together
- To learn the 10 laws of agile change management
- To assess where your projects are on the Agile Change Management Maturity Model
- To learn the change management infrastructure needed for success in agile environments
- To be introduced to the methodology and tools available to identify, manage and address people issues during agile project
Each participant will receive a copy of Managing Change in an Agile World.
A portion of the proceeds of this class benefits ACMP Ohio Chapter.